The leadership team at Summit Church have a desire for God to meet us where we are and to take His Church forward. We are asking for you to join us. Starting on November 18th and ending on December 18th, we will be praying and asking God to lead us in five specific areas.
- The Vision of Summit Church—What is God calling us to?
- The Leadership of Summit Church—Our Local Board of Administration
- The Future Lead Pastor of Summit Church
- The Finances of Summit Church
- The Future Home (Building) of Summit Church
We are calling on the Summit Church Family to kneel with us and engage in praying for our church. This calendar below will provide you with a daily prayer to go along with our Big Five prayer needs listed above.
We will begin meeting together on Thursday, November 18th at 6:30 pm with an open prayer meeting at the church office. We will continue to meet together for open prayer on Thursday, December 2nd, December 9th, and December 16th.
We will conclude our 30 days of prayer on Saturday night, December 18th with our Celebration. We believe if we pray as a family together, God will answer our prayers and lead us forward into the good that He has for Summit Church.