Bobcat Camp is an opportunity for Summit staff and volunteers to interact with children and families in Estes Park. On days when Elementary students have no school and Middle School and High School are in session, Summit Church - under the umbrella of the Community Center - offers a camp to Elementary students at the Community Center.
Bobcat Camp sessions for the 2021-2022 school year are:
Monday, November 1
Monday, February 7
Monday, May 2
$20 per student* / Scholarships Available
7:45 AM to 3:45 PM
About the program:
• The program takes place in the Community Center's facility and outdoors as weather permits.
• Students are under the supervision of Summit Church staff and volunteers who will provide age appropriate crafts, games, songs, stories and activities.
• The program fee includes two snacks for the students, mid-morning and mid-afternoon. Students will be responsible to bring their own sack lunches.
• Pre-Registration is requested, but if space allows, child may register the day of camp.
• Parents can drop off their children from 7:45 AM until 8:15 AM and pick up their children from 3:15 PM to 3:45 PM at the lower level of the Community Center.
• If changes to your children’s transportation arise after registration, you must call the Community Center to make us aware. We care about your child’s safety!
***** For more information or to register online visit https://www.colorado.gov/evrpd